MIZA is a secure and easy payment way that enables you to pay bills, online payments and purchases, including OpenSooq services.
You can pay through MIZA in all areas of Libya.
- Use This Link to See all of the Agent’s Locations:
Paying through MIZA:
- You can purchase OpenSooq Products from agents in Libya.
- then login to your OpenSooq account, Go to My Wallet.
- Click on redeem.
- Enter the coupon code and press Redeem button, and you will get credit in your wallet.
- Select any of OpenSooq services and choose the wallet as a payment option to use the credit.
You can pay through Visa and MasterCard cards by choosing the service you want to purchase and then choosing your preferred payment method (Visa or MasterCard).
You will see several boxes to fill out with your card information, and the information you need to enter is:
1. (card number) which is: your credit card number.
2. ( Expiry Date): The expiration date of the card.
3. (card holder): The name of the cardholder as recorded on it.
4. (CVV): The verification code "The last three digits on the back of your credit card."
You can pay using mobile sms payment through (Libyana) in easy steps:
1- Choose to pay by SMS.
2- Enter your phone number and choose the carrier of your mobile number.
3- Click Next. A text message will be sent to your phone containing an activation number for the payment process.
4- Put the code in the box and then click next to automatically feature your ad.
You can pay by cash in Libya through out our partner Al Ain Research & Marketing Consulting Company,
Go to the nearest Libya Post office and ask to send money using postal local money transfer, and give name of company "as mentioned above"
For more details contact our partner on the following numbers:
Location: Tripoli, In Front of Nasir University, Near Al Dodwan Mosque
If you have any inquiries, please call 0910508488
For Location of Libya Post Offices, Visit the following link: