You can pay through Visa and MasterCard cards by choosing the service you want to purchase and then choosing your preferred payment method (Visa or MasterCard).
You will see several boxes to fill out with your card information, and the information you need to enter is:
1. (card number) which is: your credit card number.
2. ( Expiry Date): The expiration date of the card.
3. (card holder): The name of the cardholder as recorded on it.
4. (CVV): The verification code "The last three digits on the back of your credit card."
You can pay cash at our offices (Amman, Mecca Street, Hijaz Towers, 7th Floor, 701) to activate the service directly.
Step 1: Deposit or Transfer
You can pay with a bank deposit or transfer via sending the bank receipt to these local banks:
Account Name: OpenSooq
Account Number: 0134 / 117656 - 0 / 500
IBAN: JO66 ARAB 1340 0000 0013 4117 6565 00
Account Name: OpenSooq
Account Number: 0250113686015101
IBAN: JO23 UBSI 1150 0002 5011 3686 0151 01
Step 2: Contact us
After depositing or transferring the amount required for the service, send the receipt notice to the following
Please make sure to attach the bank deposit or transfer receipt with your registered phone number and Email in your account. The service will be active during 24 hours as required.
To complete the payment by eFawateercom, please follow these steps1. Go to your online banking portal.2. Go to eFawateercom section.3. Select Media and Advertising as the Bill Category.4. Select OpenSooq as the Biller.5. Choose OpenSooq service as the Service.6. Enter Bill number.7. Submit the form.
We will send a confirmation email to when payment is done.
Note: This method available in Jordan only.
You can pay using mobile sms payment through (Zain, Umniah, Orange) in easy steps:
1- Choose to pay by SMS.
2- Enter your phone number and choose the carrier of your mobile number.
3- Click Next. A text message will be sent to your phone containing an activation number for the payment process.
4- Put the code in the box and then click next to automatically feature your ad.
Note: Please note that SMS payment are only available once (the first time it is used), after that this option will become unavailable.
Dinarak is a safe and cost-effective way to transfer money, and pay for goods and services between individuals, businesses and service providers. You can pay for any of OpenSooq products via your Dinarak Wallet
How to use Dinarak:
• Download and access Dinarak app
• Press “Request One-Time Password” button to receive it in a text message
• Enter the amount and password then press “Send”
• In the box below enter the Phone Number and Password then press “Next”
1. Use This Link to See all of the Agent’s Locations :
All agent's locations
2. Go to the Agent and Purchase Opensooq Products
* Steps on OpenSooq
1. Login to your OpenSooq account, Go to My Wallet
2. Click on Redeem
3. Enter Voucher Code and Hit Redeem - You will get credits in your wallet
4. Choose any OpenSooq product and select wallet as a payment option to utilize credits