A user can be blocked so they can not communicate with you on chat on your ads, by:
1. After logging into your account, open your chats.
2. Select the chat between you and the one you want to block.
3. Press the "block" button next to the user's name on the left.
4. The message "User has been successfully blocked" will appear and the user has been successfully blocked.
To change the password on your account, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account, click on My Account, and then (Edit My Account).
2. You will find the option (change password), click on it.
3. You will be redirected to a new page to enter the previous password, and the new password you wish to add.
4. Make the necessary modifications to change your password, then click on "Save".
You can watch your ad in the section you've posted or may appear on the site's home page.
No, deactivating your account is unavailable at the moment. You can contact the Customer Services section through the "Send us your feedback" menu, located at the bottom of the screen on the left hand side to request it.
In case this article was not helpful or you didn't find your answer, you can contact customer service through WhatsApp
You can update your account data by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account first by clicking "Log in" and enter your email or phone number.
2. Then click "Edit My Account" to make edit steps to manage your account (edit name, edit email, change your account avatar, change the password, adjust notification settings).
3. Press "Save" to successfully edit your account information.
You can also view your account details by clicking (Edit Account) to show you (the number of active ads and paid ads). You can also update the account and subscribe to the Premium Membership by clicking on "Update Account".