Editing an Ad
You can edit your ad information and add or remove some details by:
1. Click "My Account" and then "My Ads".
2. You'll see several options below your ad, including the "Edit" option.
3. Click the "Edit" option and make the edit you want.
4. To save your edits, click on "Save and Publish Ad" below the details of the ad.
You can edit your phone number in your ad by:
1. Click on "My Account" and then "My Ads".
2. You'll see many options below your ad, including "Edit" option.
3. Click on "Edit" option and add your new phone number.
4. To save your edits, click on "Save and Publish Ad" below the ad details.
- so that the phone number you modified will only appear in your ad that you've modified.
If you want to change your phone number in your account and all your ads, you can edit it by:
1. Click on "My Account" and then "Edit My Account".
2. You will see the registered phone number in the account, you can edit it by pressing "Change" next to the box.
3. Enter your new phone number and press "Save" to save your changes.
First: Access my account and through the menu at the top right of the page select "My Ads".
Second: you can select your ad by clicking on the active ads, then you can delete any of your ads on OpenSooq by clicking on "Remove Ad" button.
If you want to permanently delete your ad from your site page, you can choose "Inactive" ads and then click "Delete" below the ad.
Some ads that need to be edited in the ad details are disapproved because the ad does not meet one of the terms of the usage policy, so you can make the necessary adjustments to the ad in order to be successfully re-activated.
Here are some examples where you need to edit your ad so you can activate it again:
1. General marketing ads (so you can add separate ads for each item you want to sell, and write all the information about them in the ad details, so you can successfully add your posts on the site.)
2. Lack of sufficient details (so you have to add more details in your ad details to be able to activate it on the site).
3. Missing pictures in your ad (you must add images to the advertisement, especially ads for clothes and animals to re-activate your ad).
4. Post ads from outside the country (you must add a local and verified phone number to activate the advertisement).
5. Add an unreasonable price to the item (you need to adjust the price of your product).
6. Submit ad-specific evidence to activate the advertisements successfully after being reviewed by OpenSooq moderator.
7. You can edit and re-publish your ad if it is deleted by the advertiser itself.
8. You can edit and re-publish your ad if it is deleted at the request of the advertiser.
9. Suspicion of the owner of the advertisement.
10. Add wrong information that has nothing to do with the products or services offered.
11. Use the words "Tag / Keyword" which is added at the bottom of the ad details (in this case ad must be modified and remove tag).