What are the Payment Options in OpenSooq?
You can pay through Visa and MasterCard cards by choosing the service you want to purchase and then choosing your preferred payment method (Visa or MasterCard).
You will see several boxes to fill out with your card information, and the information you need to enter is:
1. (card number) which is: your credit card number.
2. ( Expiry Date): The expiration date of the card.
3. (card holder): The name of the cardholder as recorded on it.
4. (CVV): The verification code "The last three digits on the back of your credit card."
Step 1: Deposit or Transfer
You can pay with a bank deposit or transfer via sending the bank receipt to these local banks
Bank of Commerce and Development
Account Name: OpenSooq
Account Number: 0023-221314-001
Step 2: Contact us
After depositing or transferring the amount required for the service, send the receipt notice to the following
Please make sure to attach the bank deposit or transfer receipt with your registered phone number and Email in your account. or for which the commission has been paid. The service will be active during 24 hours as required.
If you would like to buy any of the paid services on the site, you can pay through the following available payment methods:
1. Electronic payment (through the options "Visa, Mastercard, OneCard") and is automatically active.
2. Cash payment by depositing the amount in any of the branches of the specified banks (in the following countries only: Jordan, Libya).
3. You can also pay by SMS (Phone Balance) if you are in the following countries: Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, UAE.
You can pay cash in “Jordan”
Our offices located in Mecca Street Hejaz Towers 7th floor Office 701, working hours from 9 am to 6 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
telephone number (065513444)
You can pay by cash in Libya through out our partner Al Ain Research & Marketing Consulting Company,
Go to the nearest Libya Post office and ask to send money using postal local money transfer, and give name of company "as mentioned above"
For more details contact our partner on the following numbers:
Location: Tripoli, In Front of Nasir University, Near Al Dodwan Mosque
If you have any inquiries, please call 0910508488
For Location of Libya Post Offices, Visit the following link:
You can pay in cash in "Yemen"
Office Address: Sana'a - Hadda Street - Al-Mesbahi Tour - Al-Nazili Building Fourth Floor Apartment No. 26
- Sana'a - Hadda - 14th October Street - next to October 14 petrol station
- Aden - 90th Street - next to Royal Concorde Hotel
- Hodeidah - Al Mina Street - next to the legendary restaurants
The service number is 967775353553
Contact number: 9671426869
Contact number + 967771955771
- You can Deposit money in any branch of SABB (Saudi British Bank) with the following details:Bank Name: SABB (Saudi British Bank)Name: Al Mada Modern Commercial Services LLCAccount Number: 262-194590-002IBAN: SA3945000000262194590002
Saudi Riyal Account
Tax Registration Number : 310098370300003
- After depositing amount, send a photo of the receipt with the link to the advertisement and the name of the advertiser between 10 AM to 6 PM.
You can pay through MADA cards In KSA only, by choosing the service you want to purchase, then choosing your preferred payment method (payment through MADA).
You'll see several boxes to fill out with your card information, and the information you need to enter is:
1. Choose your card (Visa or Master Card).
2. Card Number: Your credit card number.
3. Expiry Date: The expiration date of the card.
4. Cardholder Name: The name of the cardholder as recorded.
5. (CVV verification code): "Check the last three digits on the back of your credit card."
Dinarak is a safe and cost-effective way to transfer money, and pay for goods and services between individuals, businesses and service providers. You can pay for any of OpenSooq products via your Dinarak Wallet
How to use Dinarak:
• Download and access Dinarak app
• Press “Request One-Time Password” button to receive it in a text message
• Enter the amount and password then press “Send”
• In the box below enter the Phone Number and Password then press “Next”
Note: This method available in Jordan only.
You can subscribe to any service on OpenSooq and pay using Knet option in Kuwait, by following these steps:
1. Select the service you wish to subscribe to on OpenSooq.
2. Enter your card information as follows:
- Select your bank.
- Enter your card number.
- Enter the Expiration Date.
- Enter your PIN to complete the process.
- Click Submit to complete the payment and subscription process.
MIZA is a secure and easy payment way that enables you to pay bills, online payments and purchases, including OpenSooq services.
You can pay through MIZA in all areas of Libya.
Paying through MIZA:
- You can purchase OpenSooq Products from agents in Libya.
- then login to your OpenSooq account, Go to My Wallet.
- Click on redeem.
- Enter the coupon code and press Redeem button, and you will get credit in your wallet.
- Select any of OpenSooq services and choose the wallet as a payment option to use the credit.
* Agent’s Locations:
You can subscribe to any service on OpenSooq and pay through Zain Cash in Iraq only.
- Paying and subscription steps:
First: pay via ZainCash app:
1. Go to ZainCash App and choose e-goods.
2. Choose OpenSooq.
3. Choose the category.
4. Press send.
5. Enter your password.
6. Press confirm.
7. You will receive a message containing voucher details.
Second: subscription on OpenSooq:
1. Login to your OpenSooq account, Go to My Wallet.
2. Click on Redeem.
3. Enter Voucher Code and press Redeem button, You will get credits in your wallet.
4. Choose any OpenSooq product and select wallet as a payment option to use the credit.
* You can purchase OpenSooq services through agents in Iraq:
You can pay through OneCard and activate the following services: (Premium Ad, Bump-up, Turbo Ad, Premium Membership, Wallet, Bundles, Shop) After selecting the service you want to purchase, you can choose oneCard payment method, then sign in by entering your e-mail and password, On the Submit.
If you do not have a OneCard account, you can create an account by clicking on "Open a new account"