Testing to see how it looks in english
The OpenSooq aims to be a safe place for all groups of society. In order to benefit from both parties (seller and buyer), we wish everyone to comply with our rules and follow our guidelines.
As the OpenSooq is an online market that offers its services to interested customers, you should inquire about any item or service, in full coordination with the advertising owner only. So you can send a chat to the ad owner, add a comment, or contact the advertiser directly through the contact details available in the ad posted to any potential purchase
The OpenSooq aims to create a "self-managed" society in which members manage their advertising, sales and purchase directly, making it easier for the subscriber to sell a commodity and offer its services with minimal effort.
In this way, members manage the community and administrators. Any member is encouraged to report anything that is believed to be in violation of these rules and policies
When you use the OpenSooq, you need to register an account in order to complete your buying and selling transactions with advertisers successfully. You also do not need an OpenSooq site to register an account if you want to browse ads only.
However, upon accessing our website, using our services or subscribing to a membership, you agree to comply with all our rules and policies (including any edit and additions), which you agree to and understand when registering your membership.
There are terms and conditions for paid services on the site, so that if you subscribe to any of the services provided, the service you have purchased or the refund cannot be canceled.
Prohibited content. Any post that contains one or more of the below prohibited content will be deleted and OpenSooq reserves the right to permanently delete the user account, blacklisting the account, and/or reporting the content and the user information to Law Enforcement or the appropriate Authority.
- - Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide a link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law
- - Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts
- - Prostitution or any other service in nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in the Arab society.
- - Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group
- - Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion
- - "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" not authorized for sale or trading under any applicable law
- - Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature
- - Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
- - Counterfeit, Pirated, and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
- - Items, goods, and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport's to breach any persons right to privacy.
- - Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
- - Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may be directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
- - Hazardous chemicals and pesticides
- - Fireworks, Destructive Devices, and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers, and explosive devices.
- - Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- - Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- - Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items related to military or police that are not authorized for sale or trading under any applicable law
- - Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns or switchblade knives
- - "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
- - Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
- - Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g dining table listed as office furniture).
- - Endangered animal species or animals advertised for fighting or offensive purposes
- - Loans, funding services, & financing companies
Abusing OpenSooq. Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off OpenSooq if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off OpenSooq or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring OpenSooq or for unauthorized or unlawful content on OpenSooq or use of OpenSooq by users.
The below practices are considered prohibited on OpenSooq;
- Creating multiple accounts
- Posting duplicate content
- Posting content with misleading titles, content, or images
- Posting content with inappropriate images
- Posting content under wrong categories
- Posting content with unrealistic prices
- Posting content with links redirecting to other websites
- Uploading images that contain names, phone numbers or contact information
- Posting content with prepayment or bank transfer options
- Posting generic content
- Posting multiple items in one post
- Posting wearable items without uploading images
There are specific policies and conditions for using the site. If these conditions are violated, appropriate action will be taken by the Content Monitoring Section:
1. Publish duplicate ads and more than membership
Publish multiple duplicate / similar ads with the intent to fill in certain categories of site and search results.
2. Copy the ads of other members.
Copy any / all of the other member's ad details and use them for their ads.
3. Multiple accounts
Members who create more than one account (1), in order to add the same ad group repeatedly to all accounts.
4. General marketing advertising
Post an ad promoting two or more unrelated products/products in your headline, photos, and descriptive areas.
5. Identity Theft
Create a member account by using someone else's personal information and phone numbers for the purpose of disturbing them or to obtain physical and intangible objects from others for their own benefit.
6. Use of tags/keywords
Use repeated and unlinked keywords in ad details.
7. Misinformation in advertising
This violation includes, but is not limited to, incorrect pricing, incorrect status, and non-advertising images, including thumbnails.
8. Unwanted chats
Send unsolicited chats to registered members by promoting or offering products, services, and companies.
Chats that may be considered abusive or indirect, such as threats, as well as inappropriate and degrading language.
9. Fraud and illegal advertising
Ads published for fraud/scam other registered members.
10. Stealing photos
Use images from other ads in their published ads.
11. Wrong section ads
Ads published in sections that are incorrect or irrelevant other than where they should be posted.
12. Publish the mobile number in the ad title and image
Mobile numbers are not allowed in the ad title and image.
By accessing our system, you agree to periodically review the Terms and Policies. By continuing to access and use our system, you agree to our terms as amended.
There are guidelines for the content of ads added to the site, please follow these key points:
- The main ad contents are the title, ad description, price, and image.
- The title should be short, clear and does not contain price or phone number, for example, Hyundai Accent 2017, Apartment for sale 150m in University Street.
- The description of the advertisement must be clear and comprehensive for all details of the product or service provided and must be for one product and not different products in one ad.
- It prevents adding links to external sites, such as Homepage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media networks.
- Add the real price of the product or service provided and not to enter a fake price or any other value, or leave an empty box price in case there isn’t a certain price.
We appreciate your privacy. Please be assured that the information you provide when you use our site and related applications will be collected and used in the manner described in this policy
What information we collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a member
If you are a visitor, no private information is used.
If you are a member, you can also provide us with your name, mobile number, and email address. This information is required, as a point of contact with our members, and should be referred to in the registration forms and profile update forms
To maintain the accuracy of the personal information of members, they can access this at any time and change any errors they may find by updating their profile.
To be able to use the website and Sell/Buy items.
In case of any violation of one of these conditions, Opensooq site may delete the ads or deactivate the membership in case of exceeding some policies, according to the policy of the agreement that you agreed upon when you register your account on the site.
Opensooq have the right to edit and correct the ads or delete it in some cases.
3- You have the right to display one product, item and one service in each ad, posting
Multiple elements in the same ad are not allowed.
4- Posting duplicate ads are not allowed on the website, only one (1) unique ad for each product is allowed, you can post the same ad again in certain cases, after the expiration date
And if you delete it, or if it was deleted through Opensooq.
5. The section with the advertisement. Ads must be placed in the correct main section and sub-sections. If your ad falls under more than one section, you must select the best section or branch to publish your ad.
6. We have the right to deactivate any ad that is no longer valid (such as sold items).
7. Violation of intellectual property rights. You may not advertise any product or service that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party. Includes
Fake products, including counterfeit copies or unauthorized copies.
8. Misinformation / False Information. It is strictly prohibited to provide misleading or misleading information in advertising such as incorrect or inaccurate pricing or terms and conditions.
9. Product registration and authorization. We may apply for commercial registration in case of advertisements for female employees or advertisements for tourism companies (providing and submitting visas) or advertisements that provide unclear services. To achieve the credibility of the site and to maintain the interest of subscribers.
Premium membership is a service if you exceed the limit for effective advertising, so you have exhausted all ads allowed to the free account, Category or sub category.
To add more ads, you can subscribe to Memberships to raise your maximum number of active ads.
So that there are two types of premium membership:
1. Premium Silver Membership, allowing you to increase the number of effective ads added to your account as much as possible.
2. Gold Premium Membership, allows you to increase the number of more effective ads added than the Silver Premium membership.
Note: Premium membership allows you to increase the number of effective ads that can be added to an account, meaning ads will not be unique if you subscribe to one of these memberships
Each member is allowed to use only one free or paid membership and no more than one membership is allowed (even if membership is unique).
You agree to follow all laws and conditions. You must respect the rights of all users and you must not use our services to violate any law or harm others.
About buying and selling made through the site and any communication between advertisers, Opensooq site disclaims any responsibility or fraud that advertisers may encounter.
As opensooq site is just an intermediary between the seller and the buyer, and it warns from dealing indirectly with the advertiser or send any money electronically, without making sure of the advertiser and the product in order to avoid cases of fraud that may occur.