You should suspect any unsafe sales attempts or fraudulent persons if:
- The ads in the displayed item included pictures from the Internet (not genuine).
- If the price is very low (compared to local market prices).
- When you ask for additional photos about the product they are not available to the seller.
- When you inquire about details about any item of the ad, it gives a lot of inconsistent answers.
- When asked to meet them to preview the product or hand over, they provide too many excuses.
- Insisting on converting your money ... fast!